Candidate should have more than eight years of professional and software design and development experience. The candidate should also have extensive experience in designing the architecture and managing future enhancements for an enterprise wide web based solution in the federal arena. Further, the candidate should have proven track record of proposing system innovations and advancement in order to keep up with the new technology.
- Propose innovative design or alternative solutions to meet the technical requirements while ensuring that the solution remains flexible and extensible.
- Prepare and maintain architectural diagram and supporting documentation.
- Design and maintain data model for the solution and assist in populating the data dictionary.
- Provide oversight on the development and maintenance activities across the complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conduct code review to ensure the appropriate coding convention is followed and the code is optimized for performance.
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Contribute in the development knowledge base.
- Participate and contribute in process improvement activities at the project and corporate level.
- Mentor and train software Engineers on best practices.
- Assist in recruitment, mentoring team members and other back office functions
- Evaluate, prototype and incorporate new technologies to improve development platform
- A minimum of five years of in LAMP architecture
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated success working in a team-based environment
- Experience in Drupal is required
- Experience in database design and SQL is required
- Must be able to independently design solution architecture to meet requirements
- Experience in development high volume internet application is a plus
- Experience in cloud solution and Web 2.0 solutions is desired
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, physics, engineering, math or related field is required.
Jared HayesRecruiting Manager, Public Sector
| RCM Technologies || 1445 Research Blvd., Suite 120, Rockville, MD 20850 |
| Office: 301-354-8035|| Mobile: 240-286-1013 || Facsimile: 301-354-8036|
| [email protected] || www.rcmt.com |
No comments found.Post a comment (login required)