Here's a quick one. Yesterday I was trying to get a site up and running locally, lots of code in Coldspring. When I ran the site for the first time one of the queries errored out. I corrected the query and re ran and got the following error: Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBCDriver][SQLServer]Could not find prepared statement with handle 0
I went around and around with different blogs suggesting that it's a driver issue and various other things.. However I found a very simple solution:
Go into the ColdFusion Administrator and find the datasource for the query that's causing the error, open up the advanced settings and turn off "Maintain Connections Across Multiple Requests"and click the submit button. Immdiatly go back into the same datasource and turn this setting back on.